“Where am I going to find the time to write a book or publish a book or market a book? I had to look at the time I was spending doing other things.” ~Kat Socks
Have you ever wanted to write a book, but you didn’t know where to start? Well, you’re in for a treat today because this episode is going to give you an inside look at what it takes to BEGIN.
Kat Socks is the Award-Winning Author of the book, Pickles The Dog. Just over two years ago this book was just a thought. Grab your coffee and glean some wisdom of how this idea became an Award-Winning book that has opened the door to more books for Kat to write!
Connect with Kat:
Kat Socks is very passionate about animals and believes every animal deserves a loving home. She enjoys spending time with family and volunteering as a pet therapy handler. Kat lives in Bismarck, North Dakota with her son and two dogs.
- Website: www.picklesthedog.com and www.katssocks.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/picklesthedogbook and www.facebook.com/katssocks
Work with Mandy:
- Hang out with Mandy and her Bestie, Raychel, in their Private Facebook Community! Join the RAYMA Nation Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/887216088309084/
- Train yourself to bounce back after a hard day with our FREE Confidence Builder download at https://www.raymateam.com/confidencebuilder.
- Order Mandy’s book, She Who Overcomes: Rising Out of the Ashes of Your Circumstances, on Amazon!
- Get out of your own way with the RAYMA Foundations self-led online mini-course. It’s the most cost effective way to work with TWO Certified Life Coaches! Get started at https://www.raymateam.com/foundations.
- Become an EMERGE Member and join our Online Coaching Membership to emerge as your best self! Get a FREE Download of the coaching publication and schedule a strategy call with Mandy to see where you best fit in this program at https://www.raymateam.com/emergefree.
- Hire Mandy B. Anderson to speak at your next event! Get the conversation started at https://www.raymateam.com/Speaking.