Disclaimer: This episode is a personal story of mistakes I made and the actions I took to get back on track. The Content shared is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
I’ve been getting a LOT of questions on social media from people asking how I went from 22% to 80% lung function without a transplant. This episode is my way of answering this question in the easiest, most heart felt format. This episode is beneficial to everyone whether you have cystic fibrosis or not. May you be encouraged by the lessons I learned from the mistakes I made…
Having trouble finding all the episodes you’ve missed?
- Find all of the She Who Overcomes episodes on Mandy’s website at http://mandybanderson.com/category/she-who-overcomes-podcast
Connect with Mandy:
- Watch Mandy’s story on running a half marathon at https://www.raymateam.com/blog/going-the-distance-mandy-story
- Hang out with Mandy and her Bestie, Raychel, in their Private Facebook Community! Join the RAYMA Nation Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/887216088309084/
- Order Mandy’s book, She Who Overcomes: Rising Out of the Ashes of Your Circumstances, on Amazon!
- Get out of your own way with the RAYMA Foundations self-led online mini-course. It’s the most cost effective way to work with TWO Certified Life Coaches! Get started at https://www.raymateam.com/foundations.
- Become an EMERGE Member and join our Online Coaching Membership to emerge as your best self! Get a FREE Download of the coaching publication and schedule a strategy call with Mandy to see where you best fit in this program at https://www.raymateam.com/emergefree.
- Hire Mandy B. Anderson to speak at your next event! Get the conversation started at https://www.raymateam.com/Speaking.