What does it mean to do a little bit, every day? It takes consistency. Let’s get real for a moment…Where do you want to be a year from now?
If we don’t take consistent action every day, part of our belief will die. Our belief in who we were meant to be, belief that things can be different and better, belief in why we are here…our belief in making sure that others will be able to overcome hard things, sickness, abuse, and trauma, too because we had the courage to consistently rise up every day.
Don’t let your belief die. Rise up and be consistent day in and day out. Because a year from now is coming. Grab your coffee and be encouraged by today’s episode. Ready? Let’s go…
Having trouble finding all the episodes you’ve missed?
- Find all of the She Who Overcomes episodes on Mandy’s website at http://mandybanderson.com/category/she-who-overcomes-podcast
Connect with Mandy:
- Work with Mandy every month in the EMERGE MEMBERSHIP. Join today at https://www.raymateam.com/emerge
- Hang out with Mandy and her Bestie, Raychel, in their Private Facebook Community! Join the RAYMA Nation Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/887216088309084/
- Order Mandy’s book, She Who Overcomes: Rising Out of the Ashes of Your Circumstances, on Amazon!
- Get out of your own way with the RAYMA Foundations self-led online mini-course. At only $27, it’s the most cost effective way to work with TWO Certified Life Coaches! Get started at https://www.raymateam.com/foundations.
- Hire Mandy B. Anderson to speak at your next event! Get the conversation started at https://www.raymateam.com/Speaking.