What do you do when your hope is deferred and you start to feel like no one notices? I’ve been in a vortex of avoidance lately because of hope deferred, and what it really came down to was this: my attitude sucked. Ever been there yourself? In today’s episode, I want to share with you what to do when you notice your own attitude needs a pick-me-up. I’m also sharing 3 Mantra’s to help you turn it around so you don’t get stuck in bitterness, comparison, or jealousy. Ready? Let’s go!
3 Mantra’s To Help Your Attitude:
- Every time I see someone else get chosen instead of me, I will say out loud: “Good for them! My time will come!”
- Every time someone cancels on me or ignores me in a message, I will bless them and release them.
- I don’t have room for bitterness, criticism, or jealousy in my heart. I focus on growing joy, contentment, gratitude, trust, and confidence.
Having trouble finding all the episodes you’ve missed?
- Find all of the She Who Overcomes episodes on Mandy’s website at http://mandybanderson.com/category/she-who-overcomes-podcast
Connect with Mandy:
- Download Mandy’s FREE Gratitude Builder for 30 Days of an Attitude of Gratitude at https://www.raymateam.com/gratitudebuilder.
- Order Mandy’s book, She Who Overcomes: Rising Out of the Ashes of Your Circumstances, on Amazon!
- Get out of your own way with the RAYMA Foundations self-led online mini-course. At only $27, it’s the most cost effective way to work with TWO Certified Life Coaches! Get started at https://www.raymateam.com/foundations.
- Hire Mandy B. Anderson to speak at your next event! Get the conversation started at https://www.raymateam.com/speaking.