She kept holding my hand and placed her other hand on top of mine. “You’re doing important work. Keep doing it. Keep talking about your work. Don’t stop and don’t let anyone get in your way.” Then she squeezed my hands and said, “Do not be moved, Brene.” ~Braving The Wilderness, Brene Brown
That’s good stuff right there. Today marks the start of a brand new series that I plan to highlight throughout the year. It’s simply called, The Book Club Series.
I love reading. You can find me diving into books ranging from spiritual growth, personal growth, business growth, and even YA fiction. I’m a sucker for that last one. But today I won’t talk your ear off about my favorite Shadowhunter or why I love the Hunger Games so much. Nope. Instead, I want to talk to you about a book that I devoured in less than two weeks. It spoke to me so deeply that it was like coming up for air after nearly drowning in the depths of my own thoughts. The book is: Braving The Wilderness, by Brene Brown. Let’s go…
Having trouble finding all the episodes you’ve missed?
- Find all of the She Who Overcomes episodes on Mandy’s website at http://mandybanderson.com/category/she-who-overcomes-podcast
Connect with Mandy:
- Download Mandy’s FREE Gratitude Builder for 30 Days of an Attitude of Gratitude at https://www.raymateam.com/gratitudebuilder.
- Order Mandy’s book, She Who Overcomes: Rising Out of the Ashes of Your Circumstances, on Amazon!
- Get out of your own way with the RAYMA Foundations self-led online mini-course. At only $27, it’s the most cost effective way to work with TWO Certified Life Coaches! Get started at https://www.raymateam.com/foundations.
- Hire Mandy B. Anderson to speak at your next event! Get the conversation started at https://www.raymateam.com/speaking.