Happy New Year! Welcome to the year 2020, and back to the She Who Overcomes Podcast. Let’s talk about Taylor Swift’s NETFLIX Documentary – Miss Americana – shall we? There are a handful of life lessons that I took notes on as I watched this for the third time (and counting). Listen in to find out why every woman, child, and human being should watch this documentary with a sharp pen and an open heart.
Having trouble finding all the episodes you’ve missed?
- Find all of the She Who Overcomes episodes on Mandy’s website at http://mandybanderson.com/category/she-who-overcomes-podcast
Connect with Mandy:
- Join Mandy and Raychel every Monday night for their FREE Monday Night Pep Talk Call! Register for the details at https://www.raymateam.com/mondaypeptalk.
- Order Mandy’s book, She Who Overcomes: Rising Out of the Ashes of Your Circumstances, on Amazon!
- Work with Mandy every month in the Virtually Savvy and/or RAYMA Team University Memberships. Details at https://www.raymateam.com/memberships.
- Hire Mandy B. Anderson to speak at your next event! Get the conversation started at https://www.raymateam.com/speaking.