“When your religion creates a toxic mindset in you, it’s okay to question every. damn. inch of it.” These are the words of my dear friend, Jonathan Stark. We had a very candid conversation about toxic leadership and church culture, mental health and anxiety, and what it takes to heal from those experiences. Guys – this is by far my most favorite conversation ever on the SWO podcast!
Jonathan Stark is a native to the great state of Colorado where he currently resides with his lovely wife, Sarah, and two amazing kids, Zion and Loxley (and fur-baby, Calamity Jane. CJ for short). Jonathan is a former worship pastor turned IT/Coding enthusiast, and now works for the amazing company, The Perfect Workout, while leading worship part-time for Vintage City Church. In his spare time he enjoys playing shows around Colorado, doing anything active and outdoors, watching basketball or football, and more than anything he loves spending time with his family!
Grab your coffee and let’s hang out with my friend, Jonathan Stark, for a conversation that is sure to encourage you!
Connect with Jonathan:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jonstark/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jonathanstarkmusic
- Get his music on iTunes: https://music.apple.com/us/album/with-you-single/1448495185
Having trouble finding all the episodes you’ve missed?
- Find all of the She Who Overcomes episodes on Mandy’s website at http://mandybanderson.com/category/she-who-overcomes-podcast
Connect with Mandy:
- Join Mandy and Raychel every Monday night for their FREE Monday Night Pep Talk Call! Register for the details at https://www.raymateam.com/mondaypeptalk.
- Order Mandy’s book, She Who Overcomes: Rising Out of the Ashes of Your Circumstances, on Amazon!
- Work with Mandy every month in the Virtually Savvy and/or RAYMA Team Leadership University Memberships. Details at https://www.raymateam.com/memberships.
- Hire Mandy B. Anderson to speak at your next event! Get the conversation started at https://www.raymateam.com/speaking.