The number one question we get asked is: How do we stay BFF’s and own a company together? This week, we give you our best friendship tips for adult women on how to make sure that your BFF doesn’t become an FBF (former best friend). We also share how our friendship started, and how we continue to stay close while navigating the adventure of owning a company together. Grab your coffee and let’s dive in!
Friendship Tips for Adult Women to Make Sure Your BFF Doesn’t Become an FBF (Former Best Friend)
- Spend quality time together (not just texting).
- Admit when your feelings are hurt (be willing to talk about it).
- Don’t hold grudges – choose to see the best in each other.
- Repeat the above over and over again!
Quotes from this episode:
Friendship takes effort.~Mandy B. Anderson, She Who Overcomes™ Podcast, episode 70
Not every friendship is meant to last a lifetime. Some friends are just for a season.~Raychel Perman, She Who Overcomes™ Podcast, episode 70
Free Download: The Overcomer’s Playbook
Inside this short guided journal, you’ll discover:
- The 5 keys that unlock fulfillment, success, and a life you love!
- Strength & resilience to overcome negative self-talk!
- Encouragement & insight to show up confidently!
- Courage to say YES to what sparks joy & passion!
- Action steps to stop procrastinating & stay motivated!
- How to be assertive and embrace new opportunities with confidence!
Get your copy of The Overcomer’s Playbook at https://www.raymateam.com/freeguide-forHER – you’ll get access to The Tribe of OVERCOMER’s Facebook Group when you do! (Don’t worry men, there’s a version for you too at https://www.raymateam.com/forHIM)
Connect with Mandy & Raychel:
Hey guys, thanks again for listening! Before you go, would you mind doing us a favor? We would love to hear your takeaways, so leave a review and a comment! You might just hear your name in a future episode when you do! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcast and leave your review. You can binge all past episodes here.
Connect with us on Instagram! Follow @shewhoovercomespodcast for inspiring podcast posts and to find our personal accounts.
Mandy B. Anderson and Raychel Perman are the Co-Founders of RAYMA Team, LLC. RAYMA Team, LLC is a women owned business that equips women with leadership skills to overcome obstacles in their life and career. They offer group coaching programs, leadership and workplace training, private coaching, speaking services, as well as free resources on their website. Learn how to work with them at https://www.raymateam.com/services.