When you think about Creativity, what comes to mind? Creativity is not a skill limited to artists, musicians, or writers. It’s a crucial skill every leader can and should develop. Creativity makes space for thinking about new ideas to old problems. It sharpens your critical thinking and problem-solving skills! And, creativity, critical thinking and problem-solving skills are crucial for your success! Today on the show, we dive into some best practices to unleash your creativity so you can live and lead well. Grab your coffee and let’s go…
Creativity and critical thinking sit atop most lists of skills crucial for success in the 21st century. They represent two of the “Four Cs” in P21’s* learning framework, and they rank second and third on the World Economic Forum’s top ten list of skills workers will need most in the year 2020.
* P21 is a company that pioneered and created Framework for 21st Century Learning, They are ensuring every child—without exception—experiences 21st century learning.
5 Best Practices to Unleash Your Creativity:
- Get curious and become an expert in a topic that interests you.
- Fight the fear of failure by taking risks and rewarding your efforts.
- Build your confidence because insecurity stops creativity!
- Use music to stimulate creativity. If it worked for Steve Jobs it will work for you.
- Surround yourself with things that inspire and motivate you! Your physical environment plays a role in the creative process.
Building your creativity requires you to be confident, and that takes some practice. One of the ways to build confidence is to Cultivate Your Resilience. And Ladies, we’ve got a PERFECT way for you to do that coming up on May 12th!
When life gets hard, it can be easy to get angry – at yourself, at God, at the universe. You might find yourself wondering, “Didn’t I already learn this lesson? Why is this happening again?”
But that’s exactly the moment that you have a choice to make. You can choose to stay angry and bitter, or you can choose to no longer be a victim to the circumstances and rise up as the resilient Overcomer you were born to be.
Yes, you might be taking it one day at a time. But you are not a victim.
Girl! It’s time to grab hold of your strength and tenacity. The hard parts of your life and career are making you a leader worth following! Find your courage, dear one.
In our Brand NEW Coaching Experience for Women, called SHE CULTIVATES RESILIENCE, we’ll teach you the 7 Leadership Principles that you need to know so you can develop, improve, and refine your ability to adjust and recover readily from adversity and major life changes.
It’s time to step into the shoes of a resilient woman! And we’re here to guide you along the way. In-person spots are limited to 10 women total, and Virtual Spots are limited to 10 women as well. Your registration price includes a hardcover book and a hardcover journal. Learn more and register TODAY at https://www.raymateam.com/resilienceprogram!
Connect with Mandy & Raychel:
- Join our VIP Email List! to receive WEEKLY inspiration, motivation, and training from two experienced Life Coaches who have helped thousands of women live and lead well; EXCLUSIVE invitations to free wellness presentations and spontaneous leadership webinars; and FREE resources to enrich your life & leadership in a variety of areas such as: Health, Business, Beauty, Faith, and more! Join now at https://www.raymateam.com/VIPlist
- Connect with us on Instagram! Follow @shewhoovercomespodcast for inspiring podcast posts and to find our personal accounts.
Hey guys, thanks again for listening! Before you go, would you mind doing us a favor? We would love to hear your takeaways, so leave a review and a comment! You might just hear your name in a future episode when you do! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcast and leave your review. You can binge all past episodes here.
Mandy B. Anderson and Raychel Perman are the Co-Founders of RAYMA Team, LLC. RAYMA Team, LLC is a women owned business that equips women with leadership skills to overcome obstacles in their life and career. They offer group coaching programs, leadership and workplace training, private coaching, speaking services, as well as free resources on their website. Learn how to work with them at https://www.raymateam.com/services.