Feeling stuck lately? It’s time for some tough love TRUTH! A few weeks ago Raychel and I did an impromptu Monday Night Peptalk LIVE video on Facebook. We shared the truth about success, the truth about building resilience, the truth about our mistakes and what we are learning from them. We shared the truth about getting unstuck and friend…you must listen to this. It’s the tough love from a coach that you need! Grab your coffee and a pen and paper and glean some wisdom from our mistakes, from our stories, and from our experience of getting unstuck…
In this episode you’ll hear…
- A behind-the-scenes look at our personal lives as we discuss what it’s like for the Anderson’s to have a wild child puppy in the house.
- Secrets of success that they don’t tell you.
- The difference between coaching and counseling and why it matters.
- What resilient women consistently do to get unstuck and stay strong.
One of the secrets of getting unstuck is to Cultivate Your Resilience. And Ladies, we’ve got a PERFECT way for you to do that coming up on May 12th!
In our Brand NEW Coaching Experience for Women, called SHE CULTIVATES RESILIENCE, we’ll teach you the 7 Leadership Principles that you need to know so you can develop, improve, and refine your ability to adjust and recover readily from adversity and major life changes.
It’s time to step into the shoes of a resilient woman! And we’re here to guide you along the way. In-person spots are limited to 10 women total, and Virtual Spots are limited to 10 women as well. Your registration price includes a hardcover book and a hardcover journal. Learn more and register TODAY at https://www.raymateam.com/resilienceprogram!
Connect with Mandy & Raychel:
- Join our VIP Email List! to receive WEEKLY inspiration, motivation, and training from two experienced Life Coaches who have helped thousands of women live and lead well; EXCLUSIVE invitations to free wellness presentations and spontaneous leadership webinars; and FREE resources to enrich your life & leadership in a variety of areas such as: Health, Business, Beauty, Faith, and more! Join now at https://www.raymateam.com/VIPlist
- Connect with us on Instagram! Follow @shewhoovercomespodcast for inspiring podcast posts and to find our personal accounts.
Hey guys, thanks again for listening! Before you go, would you mind doing us a favor? We would love to hear your takeaways, so leave a review and a comment! You might just hear your name in a future episode when you do! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcast and leave your review. You can binge all past episodes here.
Mandy B. Anderson and Raychel Perman are the Co-Founders of RAYMA Team, LLC. RAYMA Team, LLC is a women owned business that equips women with leadership skills to overcome obstacles in their life and career. They offer group coaching programs, leadership and workplace training, private coaching, speaking services, as well as free resources on their website. Learn how to work with them at https://www.raymateam.com/services.