Is the hustle mentality a healthy mindset to have, or is a slow & steady mindset better? Find out today as we have a candid conversation about what the hustle mentality is actually creating in our lives and how we can embrace something more sustaining.
Tips to let go of the hustle mentality:
- Turn off the notifications on your phone so you can focus during work time and be present during family and personal time.
- Design and implement a work schedule.
- Become a part of The Membership to build your life, leadership, and business skills in a sustainable manner! Try it out for 7 Days at https://www.raymateam.com/membership.
Connect with Mandy & Raychel:
- Join our VIP Email List! to receive WEEKLY inspiration, motivation, and training from two experienced Life Coaches who have helped thousands of women live and lead well; EXCLUSIVE invitations to free wellness presentations and spontaneous leadership webinars; and FREE resources to enrich your life & leadership in a variety of areas such as: Health, Business, Beauty, Faith, and more! Join now at https://www.raymateam.com/VIPlist
- Connect with us on Instagram! Follow @shewhoovercomespodcast for inspiring podcast posts and to find our personal accounts.
Hey guys, thanks again for listening! Before you go, would you mind doing us a favor? We would love to hear your takeaways, so leave a review and a comment! You might just hear your name in a future episode when you do! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcast and leave your review. You can binge all past episodes here.
Mandy B. Anderson and Raychel Perman are the Co-Founders of RAYMA Team, LLC. RAYMA Team, LLC is a women owned business that equips women with leadership skills to overcome obstacles in their life and career. They offer group coaching programs, leadership and workplace training, private coaching, speaking services, as well as free resources on their website. Learn how to work with them at https://www.raymateam.com/services.