Suffering is an important part of the growth process. It has a purpose! At Beautiful Wholeness on February 23, 2019, we talked about the character traits that grow from seasons of suffering. In today’s episode, we share with you the recording from that event. This has never been released publicly before – and we are excited to bring it to you for part 1 of our BW Summer Series. It’s time to learn how to endure suffering when it shows up!
In this episode you will learn:
- 2 different perspectives on growth
- What will STOP you from growing
- What it takes to be a She Who Overcomes
- How to endure suffering when it shows up
Ladies… Beautiful Wholeness is BACK on Saturday, August 7th, and we can’t wait for you to join us!
The Beautiful Wholeness Conference is a supportive, group coaching one day experience for women who have recently emerged on the other side of a Few. Big. Years. If you’re an open-hearted, determined lady devoted to rebuild from the ashes, rise up and fight for the life you’ve always wanted to lead, then this is the perfect experience for you. Space is extremely limited both in-person and virtually so grab your tickets today at https://www.raymateam.com/bw2021.
Connect with Mandy & Raychel:
- Join our VIP Email List! to receive WEEKLY inspiration, motivation, and training from two experienced Life Coaches who have helped thousands of women live and lead well; EXCLUSIVE invitations to free wellness presentations and spontaneous leadership webinars; and FREE resources to enrich your life & leadership in a variety of areas such as: Health, Business, Beauty, Faith, and more! Join now at https://www.raymateam.com/VIPlist
- Connect with us on Instagram! Follow @shewhoovercomespodcast for inspiring podcast posts and to find our personal accounts.
Hey guys, thanks again for listening! Before you go, would you mind doing us a favor? We would love to hear your takeaways, so leave a review and a comment! You might just hear your name in a future episode when you do! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcast and leave your review. You can binge all past episodes here.
Mandy B. Anderson and Raychel Perman are the Co-Founders of RAYMA Team, LLC. RAYMA Team, LLC is a women owned business that equips women with leadership skills to overcome obstacles in their life and career. They offer group coaching programs, leadership and workplace training, private coaching, speaking services, as well as free resources on their website. Learn how to work with them at https://www.raymateam.com/services.