In this episode, Raychel paints a picture of what domestic violence looks like by telling it through the eyes of a fictional woman named Annie. This story represents every woman affected by abuse. Raychel also paints a picture of what it looks like to set down boundaries and have an exit plan when needed. And she sounds a battle cry for every She Who Overcomes at the end. It is a raw and emotional story that is for such a time as this.
Domestic Violence Statistics:
- Nearly 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the United States. This adds up to more than 10 million women and men in one year. Source:National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV)
- According to the Department of Justice… Nearly half of all women and men in the US will experience psychological aggression by an intimate partner in their lifetime.
- 80% of female homicide victims were killed in domestic violence incidents. Source: Domestic Violence Fatality Report for North Dakota, 2015.
- On average, a woman will leave an abusive relationship seven times before she leaves for good, according to The National Domestic Violence Hotline.
Ladies… Beautiful Wholeness is BACK on Saturday, August 7th, and we can’t wait for you to join us!
The Beautiful Wholeness Conference is a supportive, group coaching one day experience for women who have recently emerged on the other side of a Few. Big. Years. If you’re an open-hearted, determined lady devoted to rebuild from the ashes, rise up and fight for the life you’ve always wanted to lead, then this is the perfect experience for you. Space is extremely limited both in-person and virtually so grab your tickets today at https://www.raymateam.com/bw2021.
Connect with Mandy & Raychel:
- Join our VIP Email List! to receive WEEKLY inspiration, motivation, and training from two experienced Life Coaches who have helped thousands of women live and lead well; EXCLUSIVE invitations to free wellness presentations and spontaneous leadership webinars; and FREE resources to enrich your life & leadership in a variety of areas such as: Health, Business, Beauty, Faith, and more! Join now at https://www.raymateam.com/VIPlist
- Connect with us on Instagram! Follow @shewhoovercomespodcast for inspiring podcast posts and to find our personal accounts.
Hey guys, thanks again for listening! Before you go, would you mind doing us a favor? We would love to hear your takeaways, so leave a review and a comment! You might just hear your name in a future episode when you do! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcast and leave your review. You can binge all past episodes here.
Mandy B. Anderson and Raychel Perman are the Co-Founders of RAYMA Team, LLC. RAYMA Team, LLC is a women owned business that equips women with leadership skills to overcome obstacles in their life and career. They offer group coaching programs, leadership and workplace training, private coaching, speaking services, as well as free resources on their website. Learn how to work with them at https://www.raymateam.com/services.